Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Integrated Humanistic Counselling
- Diploma: Gestalt, Person Centred, Existential, Transpersonal
- Accredited Member of the (BACP) British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy cert
- Neuro-Linguistic-Programming cert
- Emotional Freedom Therapy cert
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy cert
- Mindfulness cert
- Sand Tray cert
- Youth Counselling voluntary placement
- School Counselling voluntary placement
- CPD Continuous Professional Development
Cognicube: a visual cognitive approach based on CBT Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
T.L.C - The Life Circles a visual and tactile approach using a board and acetate pieces. This tool was recommended by Ann Main, Dyslexia Action, as most suitable for dyslexic clients.
Workshop designs, Lecturer/ Presenter
'Imagineering' integrated workshops for counsellors
'Safe Place' the therapy workshop based on the work of Bowlby, and 'A Safe Place for Caleb': an interactive book by Kathleen A. Chara and Paul J. Chara Jr. for Kids, Teens and Adults with Issues of Attachment, Grief, Loss or Early Trauma
Roz as Author:
'The Most Terrifying Thing' (Speculative Fiction based on Carl Jung's Shadow and Archetypes.) Available on Amazon. The hero is an autistic psychologist who is grieving over the loss of the love of his life. by R.E.Beevor nee Henfrey
'When The Shadow Calls' Kindle version of the above paperback by R.E.Henfrey
'Who Stole The Moon?' a children's book written for my family R.E.Henfrey
Please email to book your free twenty minute video/phone session
My usual fee for an Individual Session is £45 per hour.
I do offer concessions so please contact me.
I offer discounts for student counsellors.
Under 25's £35 per hour
Unemployed? I will not turn you away. Please contact me for a reduced fee.
There are a number of voluntary counselling organisations that you can find online or ask your GP.