One size or rather approach, does not fit all. Everyone of us is unique in our differences. As individuals we also have different learning styles. Together we can discover your preferred learning style which will help us make a tailor-made approach to your treatment. My approaches are my counselling tools in my tool box.
The main approaches that I offer are:
- Humanistic Counselling including: Person Centred, Gestalt, Existential.
- EFT Emotional Freedom Therapy
- CBT Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- NLP Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Brief Solution Focussed Work
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Dream work
- Creative Therapies including graffiti, scribbling, drawing. movement, music and dream work
- Writing as Therapy
- Mindfulness .....
- Emotional Regulation is one of the most proven benefits of mindfulness.
"When I first went to counselling, I believed that my life had meant nothing. Roz offered me the 'Who Am I?' project where I wrote down my very first memories and continued to do so. I then started to remember lots of things and I wrote a TimeLine. It was hard to accept at first but my life had meaning after all. At seven weeks my depression started to lift. I collected my memoires and self published them in a book. I am now working on a second book to highlight the best bits. If you had told me that I would write a book in my sixties, I would have said that you were bonkers." Testimonial - Rita London
Please contact me if you would like to know more about the approaches.